The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions :
• Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Global Softwares Applications.
• Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Country refers to: Tamil Nadu, India.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Global Software, Sri Subbu Complex, 3rd Floor, 27 Ram Nagar main Road, Tirupur-641602.
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Free Trial refers to a limited period of time that may be free when purchasing a Subscription.
• Service refers to the Application.
• Subscriptions refer to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
• Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.